Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Little Man!

Sawyer is a source of total Joy in my life. I can't help but laugh out loud when I see his sweet face. God has blessed me with the happiest sweetest little boy. I couldn't have asked for more!!! Being a mom is wonderful and I cherish every moment I get to spend with my sweet little man. I'm usually the one taking the pictures but the other day when we were out with my aunt my mom snapped some shots with me and Sawyer. I love his laughing face. And yes I kiss his chubby perfect cheeks all the time!! :-)






































4 comments:

Jessica Rockey said...

So adorable Tess! You're looking pretty good yourself!

Life at the Mandl's said...

He is too cute! What adorable pictures... I love love the one of you two smiling !

Casey Cruciano said...

It makes my heart almost hurt missing out on all these play dates with two of my most favorite people in the whole world!!! You look fantastic and so very happy with that super sweet little boy :) Love you!

Charity Mack said...

His hair just cracks me up!