Sunday, April 5, 2009

Match Made in Heaven


Sawyer and my dad together makes my heart so full. My dad has wanted to be a grandfather for so long. Sawyer is the perfect answer to his prayers. Watching my dad play with Sawyer is the best!!! My dad will just giggle at the baby and it cracks me up watching a 54 year old man giggle. They have good times together exploring. My dad loves walking him around and showing him things. Now the weather is nice they are checking out the great world outside.

4 comments:

April said...

Wow, I didn't realize how much Sawyer looks like your dad. I always thought he looked just like Tyson.

Kate Van said...

i too love watching my dad hold my girl- he's so protecting and kind!

Megan Binder said...

Oh Tess, Sawyer is getting so big. He is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!!!! That's a great one to frame for father's day!! I agree... he looks a ton like your Dad there! I miss you guys so much!!! Love you!
Jenny Girl