Friday, March 20, 2009

Gabe is here

Monday afternoon our dear friends Matt and Kristi's new addition arrived. Gabriel Stephen Ruckel was 8 lbs 3 oz. Tyson, Sawyer and I were able to be there in the waiting room when he arrived. What a special event to be present for. We are loving little Gabe already!! Even though Sawyer slept through the entire thing it was fun for me to have him there when his new friend arrived. :-) Sawyer seems so big to me now. Everyone always says that but holding him up next to Gabe was unreal. I can only imagine how Kristi feels about Ben (can't believe he is almost 2!)


What a cool guy! :-)










2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love that last one of Sawyer smiling at Gabe. soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty in that picture!! I can see Sawyer is growing longer because his little neck is appearing :) I miss the Bush family!!!

Love ya'll!

Jen