Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Special Moment

Friday night after the baby was born Rich and Shirley brought all the kids to visit us and meet Sawyer. I felt like I was in a time warp. I met Rich when I was 7 years old and I think I met Shirley around age 9. I started babysitting Katlyn when she was a newborn baby. Seeing the kids hold my son was unreal. I went through an old scrapbook and found pictures of me holding the kids when they were just born. I couldn't find the picture I have of me and Katlyn so the one of us is from her 1st birthday. I am so blessed to have these dear ones in my life still after all these years.







Katlyn and Sawyer
Me and Baby Christina







Christina and Sawyer
Me and Baby Ryan








Ryan and Sawyer
Me and Baby Ricky









Ricky and Sawyer

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That's so fun! Sawyer is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tess, that is such a sweet blog! I love it!
Jenny Girl :)