Monday, December 10, 2007

RED HAIR


Friday night I had my dear old friend Adrienne cut and color my hair. Tyson sent me a picture via email a few weeks ago and said why don't you go RED. I really thought he was kidding...but he wasn't. So I thought why not. I wanted to do something different with my hair. It was getting to long and I wanted a change. So I had Dree cut about 4 inches put in some layers and dye it RED. I love it! I have gotten mostly positive feedback about it. A few people looked at me like what were you thinking...ha ha But Tyson loves it and since he has to look at me every day that is a good thing. :-)

6 comments:

erin said...

It's cute Tess. A big change is always fun.

Katie Virginia said...

I like it! The more I look at the picture the more I like it!

Casey Cruciano said...

I think you are extra spicy now... you know girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice! I should clarify I guess that this is Jen... not Casey btw :)

Anonymous said...

I love your hair, Tess... and this is a great picture!! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Debbie Schultz

Bekah said...

Super cute hair! I went red once or twice...but out of a box...next time Ill def have Adrienne do it!

abbey said...

Looks good Tess! Adrienne's the best!