Saturday, May 12, 2012

Busch Gardens 2012

I was so excited to get a Busch Gardens pass this year. Sawyer is still free so I wanted to take advantage. I have always loved BG but I had no idea how Sawyer would feel being only 3...
He LOVED the big train!
The catipult was our first ride and he had a hard time waiting in line. Once we got on he discovered it was worth the wait.I could not believ he wasn't scared. The only problem was getting him off. It took him a little while to learn we can't keep going again and again...

He was tall enough to ride the log flume and he loved it as well. The big drop was a little scary and he didn't like getting his underwear wet from the water. Once I explained it's ok if your underwear gets wet because of water that it's fine he got over being wet. lol

We had "W" with us and she is always making it a party. Sawyer loves his Debbie time.
Literally rode the plane 22 times
He wanted to go on the BIG SWINGS so bad and he was JUST tall enough! YAY
Don't forget the teacups!

No comments: