Friday, July 17, 2009

My baby brother is married!!!

Saturday, July 11, 2009 we added another member to our family. Jesse married the sweetest girl and I am thrilled to have another girl in the family. The wedding was in my parents back yard and it was beautiful. My dad performed the ceremony and he did a great job. He only got choked up a few times.
Here are some of the pictures. They aren't in order but here they are.

Best Man Toast

sweet moments for the bride and groom


Gail and Jesse



me and my little guy

Uncle Jesse

So Happy together

laughter: a key ingredient in a marriage

Mr. and Mrs. Phipps



31 years of love

Mom and Dad with the baby





The Family right before we added our newest member

Father and Son

My parents back yard

Dad getting choked up
The Phipps Boys

No comments: