Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2 Months

Sawyer had his 2 month appointment on the 6th and he is 25 inches long and 12 lbs 5 oz. He's in the 96th percentile for height. He had to get his first shots :-( It was really hard for me. Tyson came with us and luckily no one passed out...ha ha I did cry the entire time but I hear that's normal. I'll do better next time. Sawyer did fine he took the shots like a man... cried a tiny bit and was over it and back to his happy self.

We have been trying to put him on his tummy more so he can work his neck muscles...he does great. Here are a few pics of tummy time.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Ezra wasn't that long until 4 months!!! Sawyer only weighed a wee bit more... you are doing such a great job mom!

Love you!
Jenny girl

Charity Mack said...

Awww! What a little man!