Friday, January 16, 2009

New Years

Well it's been so long since I have updated... not having Internet makes my blogs fewer than I would like. But here are some pictures from New Years. Dana had a fancy new years party at her house. Sawyer got dressed for the occasion. He was a hit in his little suite. In these pictures he was almost 4 weeks old. At his 3 week Dr. appointment he was 9lbs 9 oz and 21 inches long. Now he is almost 6 weeks old and he's getting bigger all the time. :-) Enjoy the pictures hopefully my next update will not be so far off.
Happy New Year!



























4 comments:

erin said...

SOOOO stinkin cute! Love his shoes, too.

Katherine M. said...

Oh my, he looks like his dad. What do you think? What a precious little boy. Hope your family and extended family are doing well.

Aunt Jane said...

Love the new pics of Sawyer...did u get the pics I sent u in the mail?

KatelynWaite said...

Oh my goodnness how ADORABLE is that outfit!!! And the baby too of course! Ha ha Hope you're doing well!