Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ready or not here he comes!!!!

Wow I think this is my first post that is on time... and I still have lots to get caught up on but for now....
Sawyer Bush is scheduled to arrive. I had a doctors appointment today and he is getting too big for me. He is just over 8lbs and they don't want him to get too big! I am scheduled to be induced on December 4th!!! I know that is 9 DAYS FROM NOW!!! I was a little nervous at first and I still have so much to get done at work but I'm at peace with it. It's nice to have an end date set and know that he is going to be here by then. Plus I get to pick my doctor to deliver! I love all the doctors in my practice but I do have a favorite and it gives me a little extra peace that she will be delivering my little boy! Please please please be in prayer for me this week as I prepare for this little man to arrive. I know God is in control and his timing is perfect so I'm leaning on that. :-) I'm going to be a mom in 9 days!!!!! YAY

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Very cool... I'll be thinking about you and praying for you!

Mindy said...

How exciting! Praying for you!

hosanna said...

I am so excited for you and will be praying for you and your lil' man!

We will never thirst-because all that we need is found in Jesus said...

WOW Tess, Can't believe you are going to be a mom! Praying for you. You are going to be such a great mom.......you've had practice with me:)...hopefully you wont get a biter!:)

Hannah said...

praying peace and a smooth delivery over you, Tess!!! I am so excited for you - it will be the most amazing day of your life!! enjoy your last week being pregnant and preparing for that sweet little angel to arrive.
I will eventually get your baby shower gift to you :)

Jessica Rockey said...

So exciting! You will be in my prayers that day!

abbey said...

praying for you Tess! so exciting :)

Rebekah said...

YAY! I will be praying! I bet you are so ready! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Baby blessing to you and your little one Tess. It is so amazing how God gives us these precious little ones!

Cribbs said...

I mean't many blessing, lol.