Monday, October 20, 2008

Dad's 54th birhtday and Carving pumpkins

This years for dad's birthday my mom bought pumpkins for us to carve. I can't remember the last time we carved pumpkins as a family. This year everyone had a "partner" so we had a little competition between the couples. I love my family so much! I am so thankful to the Lord for a FUN family that can laugh together. I think my dad was blessed on his birthday just having us all home and hanging out. Here are some fun pictures.


Get to work! Paul and Rachel oh so serous!




Mom is not sure dad's idea is a "winner"







Tyson the brains and the brawn behind our operation.

Jesse and Kelly love their idea :-)






Everyone had to vote for the best pumpkin...you could not vote for your own.....









































Dad tallied the score and the winner was.....Paul and Rachel!! (Don't worry Kelly I voted for you and Jesse)

1 comment:

Katherine M. said...

Sounds like fun. How are you all? We need an update on you and the baby. Much love!