Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lynchburg Fun

A few weekends ago my friend Debbie and I drove to Lynchburg to visit our friend Christen. She just got married in June and it was time for a visit. It was SO GREAT to get away for the weekend. Things have been so nuts at work and everything with the house has been so busy it was nice to take a little break from it all. It never fails the three of us have a FABULOUS time when we are together. Here are a few fun pictures of the weekend. Thanks Christen for bringing back the beat in my life...I needed it! :-)



We went shopping and I found this little suite with the purple tie and shirt...too cute!






My belly is bigger than hers!!!

















11 comments:

erin said...

Looks like fun. Hey! You look absolutely adorable!! What's all this "not posting pics cause I look fat" talk? You look beautiful! It's so cute to see you with that round belly.

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

awh! Tess, you look so cute!!! I love your round belly, it looks so perfect!!!

sarah said...

Tess you look great! I love your shirt "Kicking 24/7" that's funny! Oh and the little outfit with the tie- so cute!!

We will never thirst-because all that we need is found in Jesus said...

Hey Tess!
You look sooo cute and I am soo excited for you.
Miss you, Stephenia

Kate Feucht said...

YAY! PREGO pics:) YOu are oH too cute! I lOVE it.... TIME is FLYING! i cant wait to meet mr. sawyer!!! Keep the pics coming girl!!!

KatelynWaite said...

You look so cute...love your shirt too...I have it:) ha ha!

Anonymous said...

You are perfect! I love the kicking shirt! The suit is too cute and I love you!

Jennifer

Bethany said...

You look so cute!!!!! Getting close

Unknown said...

holy cow! i can't believe it's only 2 months away!!

103. said...

heyy, cute blog ;)

Life at the Mandl's said...

You do look so cute! Miss you!